Monday, September 10, 2012

Montana Family Reunion

This summer we had our first ever Gunlock family reunion. We are blessed with an incredible family and it's such a blast playing together on the lake!

Some of my favorite memories were watching the kids get up on water skis for the first time ever!  Our 5 year old nephew Hayden loved hearing the "Whistle" song by Flo Rida and every time I hear it on the radio it reminds me of our family reunion in Montana.
The most memorable part of the family reunion was the Air Chair...if you haven't seen an air chair before, google it, you won't regret it!  I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time.  Good purchase Troy and Court!  
 
 

 Check out the air chair video...watch until the end to see the best part,
THE CRASH:


I love this picture...I think little Payton was out on ski's.  She may be tiny but she had no fear.




    
    


I love the song "House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert. My parents moved away from my home town while I was in college.  There is really no replacement for going "home" to the town you grew up in.  Brook loves going back to Montana and I have to say it feels like home to me to.  Thanks Mama Debbie and Big D for being so selfless in everything that you do and welcoming everyone into your home.

 

1 comment: